We are truly fortunate these days with the range of high tech and high performing fabrics that it is possible to be comfortable in a huge range of weather conditions.
We’re regularly testing the top outdoor brands’ gear fishing and camping scenarios, and have condensed our findings into these reviews.
Fishing and Outdoor Clothing and Gear Brands Compared
We are lucky these days to have so much choice in terms of clothing and gear to wear outside when we are fishing or doing other forms of outdoor recreation. We spend a lot of time testing outdoor clothing and gear to work out which brands and products we like.
You can see some of our outdoor brand and clothing comparisons here below:
- Is Patagonia a Good Brand: Functionality and Sustainability Assessed
- Columbia vs North Face: Outdoor Clothing Comparison
- Patagonia vs Arcteryx: Which Outdoor Gear is the Best?
- Gear Face Off: North Face vs Patagonia
- Columbia vs Patagonia clothing tested and compared
- Marmot vs Patagonia: Battle of the Brands
- Patagonia vs LL Bean: Who Comes Out on Top?
- Patagonia Size Chart
Fishing and Outdoor Pants
Choosing the right pants is key to being comfortable on a fishing trip.
Something quick drying that you can wear under your waders is worth thinking about.
We love pants that can double as a reasonable formal pair of pants we can wear to the pub after a night on the stream.
Fishing and Outdoor Sweaters and Jackets
There is a huge range of fabrics these days that it is relatively easy to find a cost effective, warm and breathable
- Long sleeve Patagonia T shirts
- 10 Great Patagonia hoodies
- 9 Awesome Patagonia sweatshirts
- Patagonia Nano Puff vs Down Sweater
- Women’s Coats: Patagonia Fiona vs Radalie
- Patagonia Houdini vs Houdini air
- Patagonia Torrentshell vs North Face Venture jacket
- Marmot Montreaux vs Patagonia Down With It
- Patagonia Hi Loft vs Down Sweater
- North Face Thermoball vs Patagonia Nano Puff
- Patagonia R1 vs R2: Fleece Face Off
- Patagonia Micro Puff vs Nano Puff: Fibre Test
Fishing and outdoor shorts and accessories
Backpacks and Other Gear
A backpack is one of the most vital pieces of kit for any fishing trip, or any occasion your manage to get into the great outdoors. We’ve got some great articles on this kind of gear below
- Yeti Sidekick Dry Bag Review: Safe, Secure and Stylish
- Yeti Lowlands Blanket Review: Great for Picnics and Emergencies
- Yeti Panga Backpack Review: Style and Function