Sweatpants from Patagonia are all about being functional but comfortable. They help you relax while still being ready for whatever comes your way. If you like spending time outdoors but don’t always want to be in full tactical gear – these sweatpants are a must have.
Patagonia Mens Sweatpants Range
The men’s sweatpants range covers everything from cool-looking pants to functional (yet comfortable) sweatpants. Multiple pockets, durability, or just outright comfort, all the bases are covered. We’ll explain the various ranges and fabrics below.
These are comfortable fleece sweatpants made from organic cotton and polyester. They are well suited to hiking and are fair-trade certified.
- Made with polyester which has natural water-repellent properties.
- Two front pockets and 1 rear pocket.
- Rib trim at cuffs to help keep material out of the way while you are out in the wild.
These are made from 100% recycled polyester and are extremely soft. They can keep you warm in slightly colder conditions and have an elasticized waistband to help them fit even better.
- Snap-T rear pocket to make sure nothing falls out.
- Integrated belt buckle on the waistband for a comfortable and secure fit.
- Spandex binding at cuff to stop cold air blowing up your legs.
Terrebonne Joggers are performance sweatpants. They are slim-fitting and are a good choice if you like more demanding activities like bouldering or heading out on the trail. Although they hold up well for yoga too!
- Water-resistant to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- Breathable to prevent sweat from becoming an issue.
These sweatpants are made with 26 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap to help Patagonia on its world-saving mission. They have the very cool brand logo on one leg so these are nice-looking sweatpants too.
- Elasticized waistband and cuffs for a secure and comfortable fit.
- Fair trade certified.
- Soft, warm, and comfortable sweatpants.
These are very, VERY, cool-looking sweatpants. The outline of a bear mixed with the Patagonia logo will make you stand out (in a good way) if you head out in these.
- 95% recycled – if you want to help make a difference to our planet, these are a good choice.
- Thick fabric to keep you warm and protected.
- Adjustable drawstring on the waistband to make sure they fit exactly right.
Patagonia Women’s Sweatpants Range Explained
The women’s sweatpants range from Patagonia helps you look cool, feel comfortable, and still be prepared for anything Mother Nature can throw at you. Whether you are a woman who enjoys yoga, hiking, camping, or fishing, you will be able to find a suitable pair from this range.
Very similar to the men’s version of these sweatpants, the P-6 Label Uprisal sweatpants are comfortable fitting and made from 100% recycled materials.
- They are made from 26 plastic bottles and 0.8 pounds of cotton scrap so play a role in trying to look after our planet.
- Patagonia logo on one leg which looks cool.
- Regular fit so they do not restrict movement allowing you to move freely.
These sweatpants sit slightly higher on your leg so are useful for warmer conditions. Although they are still a regular fit, they fit a bit tighter than others so you don’t have to worry about material getting caught or in the way.
- Stretchy cuffs make sure the bottom of your sweatpants fit snuggly and comfortably.
- Two front pockets add a bit of practicality to these relaxed pants.
- Drawstring waistband makes sure your pants fit nicely and stay up, even with things in the pockets.
These are coated in DWR (durable water repellent) and offer UPF 50+ protection from the sun. They are well suited to the outdoors and will keep you comfortable and protected from the elements.
- Zipped back pocket so you don’t have to worry about anything falling out on your adventures.
- Partially elasticized cuffs allow you to either wear them down or they can be pushed up to your calves for comfort and practicality.
- Two front pockets and 2 rear pockets provide plenty of carrying options.
Patagonia fit and sizing explained
The men’s range of sweatpants come in sizes XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL. These cover waist sizes from 26 inches (XXS) up to 44 inches (XXL). The sweatpants are also available in different leg lengths – short is 30 inches, regular is 32 inches, and long is 34 inches unless otherwise noted on specific pants.
You can also get the women’s sweatpants in sizes XXS through to XXL. These sizes cover a range of equivalent dress sizes. Patagonia sweatpants in size S are equivalent to dress size 4 and XXL is the same as dress size 18. The same leg lengths are available in the women’s range as they are in the men’s.
All the sweatpants in both ranges are either regular fit or slim fit. Regular fit sweatpants fit a bit looser whereas slim fit is tighter and less baggy.
Ordering online from Patagonia
Ordering from Patagonia’s online store is a straightforward process. Their clothing is separated into categories which you can select from the main menu. You can then apply filters to help find the relevant items you are looking for. The filters you can apply include options like color, type of fit, materials, and features.
If you know exactly what you are looking for, you can type it straight into the search bar.
One useful thing about the website is that they have images of models wearing each item you are looking at. Underneath each image is a description of the size of the sweatpants and how tall the model is. This gives you a very clear idea of what size you need to order.
You can also read reviews of each product on the website, so you can get a good idea of how other people, who have already been a customer, feel about the sweatpants before committing to buy them yourself.
There is a choice of shipping options too. As Patagonia is an environmentally conscious outdoor brand, it tries to reduce its environmental impact as much as possible. Free shipping is available on all orders. It can take up to 10 business days for your order to arrive using this option, but it will have the smallest environmental impact.
You can choose to pay a higher price for shipping which will mean you get it quicker (including next-day delivery) compared to standard delivery. While this will have more of an impact on the environment, it is handy if you need your shopping a bit quicker.
Final thoughts on choosing Patagonia Sweatpants
Patagonia sweatpants make your casual attire a bit more technical and practical. When compared to other brands, these sweatpants are tougher, offer more protection, and can put up with the rigors of outdoor life.
Not only are they high-quality, but they are all made and shipped in an environmentally conscious way. As people who enjoy heading out into nature. this is an added reason to shop with Patagonia.