Walleye are native to the northern states of the US and to southern Canada.
They are a popular sports fish and caught in all seasons including winter, where they are a popular ice fishing target.
Walleye can reach up to 20 lb or 40 inches in length, but fish that size are very rare.
All about Walleye
- Walleye vs Sauger: What are the differences
- Walleye Teeth: How to handle these fish
- Is walleye good to eat? Prepared the right way, for sure!
- When do walleye spawn: Guide to Breeding Seasons
- The best barometric pressure for walleye: Boost your Chances of Success
Walleye Fishing: Tips and Gear
- Lindy rig set up (diagram)
- Best walleye lures: Our top picks reviewed
- Best ice fishing lures for walleye
- Best spoons for walleye fishing
- Walleye trolling speed: Control your speed to get lures swimming right
- Night fishing for walleye: After dark secrets revealed
- How to catch walleye from shore and how it can be surprisingly effective
- Walleye spoons: Deadly Lures that just put fish on the deck
- Blade baits for walleye: The Secret Lures that REALLY work
- Walleye ice fishing lures: Winter wonders that REALLY word