Fishing within the law is a key responsibility for all anglers.
But it is not always that easy is it?
Most of us abide by bag and size limits, but fishing licensing information can be confusing with anglers often wondering where to get a license, if it is needed and how much it might cost.
We’ve done a lot of work on compiling and simplifying fishing licensing information so anglers can quickly and easily understand the regulations they are governed by right across the United States and fish within the law.
It’s vital for fishing’s social license and for fish stocks to fish within the regulations and fishing licensing regimes that apply in your area and we hope these guides help all anglers to do that
Fishing licensing info: key articles
- How much is a fishing license: A complete state-by-state guide
- Fishing license exemptions and discounts for veterans
- Fishing license exemptions and discounts for anglers with a disability
- Can you get a fishing license at Walmart stores?
- Discounts for seniors: Licence Exemptions in EVERY state